Find out how to use
- User settings – Configure your own Capture preferences.
- Capture a process – Open a saved process or capture a new one.
- View your process – View and navigate your new or saved process.
- Edit your process – Edit the steps in your process.
- Branches – Work with branches.
- Zones (Solution Designer) – Work with zones.
- Export a process – Export your captured process into your chosen format.
- Perform a DX search – Download assets (such as VBOs) for the current process.
- Create business objects – Link each application in your process to an automatically generated business object.
- Application Modeller spying– Include Application Modeller attribute information in your auto-generated business object.
- Censor or omit sensitive data – Use security best practices to protect sensitive information.
- Import a BPRELEASE file into Blue Prism – Import a BPRELEASE file created in Capture to
SS&C | Blue Prism®Blue Prism Enterprise .
- Import objects into Blue Prism – Open auto-generated objects in
SS&C | Blue Prism®Blue Prism Enterprise.
- Blue Prism process layout overview – How the elements added to a process created in Capture correspond to
SS&C | Blue Prism®Blue Prism Enterprise elements.
- Step numbering in Capture – The Capture numbering system, used to make referencing branches, groups, steps, and step actions easier.
Image storage – Details of how images are stored during process capture.
Process database – Details of how processes are stored on the user’s machine.
- Blue Prism Enterprise log files– View log files.
- Teams sharing – Collaborate on a process with Microsoft Teams.
- Warning messages – Capture warning messages and how to address them.
- The Blue Prism best practice process template – Learn how to use the
SS&C | Blue Prism®Blue Prism Enterprise best practice process template.
- Create a custom process template – Learn how to create and upload a custom best practice process template.
- Best practice guide – Learn about best practice guidelines for using Capture.