Control Room – Digital Worker Health
The Digital Worker Health page provides you with a summary of all the digital workers (also known as runtime resources) that are available for your connected environment.
The Digital Worker Health page provides you with the following information and functions:
- Edit view – Define the columns that are displayed. You can then show or hide the columns using the toggle switches. You can also change the grid to display in a compact format.
- Filter – Filter the information that is displayed. You can turn on the required filters and enter or select the appropriate information for display, for example, you could turn on the Status filter and select Idle.
Save view – Save your current column view. You can enter a name for your view to make it easily identifiable when loading views.
Load view – Load a saved view. You can select the required view and click Apply.
Rows per page – Enter a number, or use the up and down arrows, to change the number of rows seen on a page.
- Previous and Next – Click Previous or Next to move through the pages of digital workers.
The filters enable you to easily find audit events based on the selected criteria.
- On the Digital Worker Health page, click Filter to open the Filter panel.
Use the toggle to turn on the required filter and complete the information to find the digital worker. You can apply multiple filters at the same time.
The available filters are:
Enter the full or partial name of the digital worker.
Enter the full or partial name of the group.
Enter the full or partial name of the pool.
Select the status of the digital worker from the available options. You can select more than one status.
Enter a numerical value for the minimum number of pending sessions that a digital worker has. Digital workers with this number of pending sessions or higher will display.
Enter a numerical value for the minimum number of active sessions that a digital worker has. Digital workers with this number of active sessions or higher will display.
The information on the Digital Worker Health page is immediately filtered displaying any matches that contain the text you have entered.
If you have set the filters but want to view the unfiltered information again, either turn off the required filters, or remove any settings within the filter so that it is blank.
- Click Close drawer to close the filter panel.