Profile settings allow you to change your information and
- Your password.
- Your profile first and last names.
- Your email address.
- Your profile picture – this displays in the profile icon. This image will only be used in Hub.
Your Hub display theme – dark or light.
If your Hub account is configured to use Active Directory authentication, you can only change your profile picture and your Hub display theme. All other settings are managed in Active Directory and updated when you log into Hub or when your account is manually synchronized with Active Directory.
You cannot change your username
For more information on authentication types, see
To open the Profile page; if you are an administrator, click your profile icon to open the Settings page, and then click Profile. If you are a user, click your profile icon and the Profile page displays.
Change your profile
On the Profile page, click Edit.
The Profile page becomes editable, indicated by the Edit button changing to a Cancel button and the fields becoming editable.
- Update the following as required:
- Update your first name, last name or email address.
- Toggle the Dark theme on or off. By default, Hub is displayed in the light theme.
- Click Upload to select your profile image. The image will be displayed within the prism icon. Images cannot be greater than 1 MB in size.
Click Save to save your changes. If you do not want to save your changes, click Cancel.
The Save button will only become active once you have made a change to the theme setting.
On the Profile page, click Update password.
The Update your password dialog displays.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and repeat your new password.
Your password is changed.