Using Control Room
The Control Room plugin is a freely available plugin within SS&C | Blue Prism® Hub that lets you view and manage Blue Prism activity for all your environments – view schedules, monitor work queues, oversee session activity, and more.
The Control Room plugin components utilize well-established Blue Prism functionality:
- Work Queues – Monitor the status of work queue items and track queue activity.
- Sessions – View, filter, and organize session activity in each environment.
- Schedule Activity – Monitor the status of schedule runs for each environment, filter data and create user‑defined views.
- Schedule Manager – Control, create, and modify schedules – manage their activity with the help of user‑defined views.
- Digital Worker Health – View and monitor the Digital Workers in each environment.
The Control Room plugin also provides a number of dashboard widgets, which you can apply and customize to monitor your Blue Prism environment at a glance. These are:
- Monthly utilization diary – Enables you to view the utilization of your digital workforce for each day of a month.
- Utilization chart – Enables you to view the utilization efficiency of your digital workforce.
- Utilization heatmap – Enables you to view patterns, peaks and troughs of activity for the digital workforce.
- Work queue compositions – Enables you to view the composition of work queue items across your work queues.
The Control Room plugin requires access to the following components:
- Blue Prism Hub 4.7 – For information on installing Blue Prism Hub, see the Blue Prism Hub installation guide.
- Blue Prism API 7.1 – For information on installing the Blue Prism API, see the Blue Prism API installation guide.
- Blue Prism 7.1 – For information on installing Blue Prism 7.1, see the Blue Prism installation guide.