Control Room – Sessions
The Sessions page provides you with a summary of all the sessions for your connected environments. This provides you with an alternative view of the sessions that you can view in the Blue Prism interactive client Control Room.
The Sessions page provides you with the following information and functions:
- Edit view – Define the columns that are displayed. You can then show or hide the columns using the toggle switches. You can also change the grid to display in a compact format.
- Filter – Filter the information that is displayed. You can turn on the required filters and enter or select the appropriate information for display, for example, you could turn on the Status filter and select Terminated.
Save view – Save your current column view. You can enter a name for your view to make it easily identifiable when loading views.
Load view – Load a saved view. You can select the required view and click Apply.
Auto refresh – Define how often the table contents will automatically refresh. By default it is disabled, but can be set to every minute, five minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Refresh now – Refresh the table contents. If operating with auto refresh configured, using this option will reset the timer.
Last updated – The date and time the table data was last refreshed.
- Process name – For completed schedules, click on the name of a process to view the log for that session.
Rows per page – Enter a number, or use the up and down arrows, to change the number of rows seen on a page.
- Previous and Next – Click Previous or Next to move through the pages of sessions.
On the Sessions page, click the name of the required process.
The Session Logs page displays with a history of the processes that have been run.
- If available in the Parameters column, you can click View Parameters to see the information about the parameters in the process.
As an example, the images below show a log for a terminated session and for a completed session:
The filters enable you to easily find sessions based on the selected criteria.
- On the Sessions page, click Filter to open the Filter panel.
Use the toggle to turn on the required filter and complete the information to find the session. You can apply multiple filters at the same time.
The available filters are:
Enter the full or partial number for the session.
Enter the full or partial name of the process.
Enter the full or partial name of the digital worker.
Enter the user's username, or part of their username.
Select the status of the session from the following options:
- Pending – Displays sessions that are due to run.
- Running – Displays sessions that are currently running.
- Terminated – Displays sessions that have terminated and not completed.
- Stopped – Displays sessions that have been stopped and are no longer running, but are not completed.
- Completed – Displays sessions that have run successfully and completed.
- Stopping – Displays sessions that are in the process of stopping.
- Warning – Displays sessions that have warnings.
You can filter on more than one status at the same time.
Select the required time period that the start time falls within from the drop‑down list. If you select A given range, enter the date range and times in the fields provided.
Select the required time period that the end time falls within from the drop‑down list. If you select A given range, enter the date range and times in the fields provided.
Enter the full or partial stage name.
Select the required time period that the stage started within, for example, select Over 2 hours to filter against start times more than two hours ago.
The information on the Sessions page is immediately filtered displaying any matches that contain the text you have entered.
If you have set the filters but want to view the unfiltered information again, either
click Reset filters in the panel, orturn off the required filters, or remove any settings within the filter so that it is blank.
- Click Close drawer to close the filter panel.