Control Room – Schedule Activity
The Schedule Activity page provides you with a summary of all past schedule runs in your connected environment. This is the same information that you see in the Blue Prism interactive client when running scheduler reports (Blue Prism interactive client > Control Room > Scheduler > Reports), and shows the times a schedule has been run.
The Schedules Activity page provides you with the following information and functions:
- Edit view – Define the columns that are displayed. You can then show or hide the columns using the toggle switches. You can also change the grid to display in a compact format.
- Filter – Filter the information that is displayed. You can turn on the required filters and enter or select the appropriate information for display, for example, you could turn on the Status filter and select Completed.
Save view – Save your current column view. You can enter a name for your view to make it easily identifiable when loading views.
Load view – Load a saved view. You can select the required view and click Apply.
- Auto refresh – Define how often the table contents will automatically refresh. By default it is disabled, but can be set to every minute, five minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
- Refresh now – Refresh the table contents. If operating with auto refresh configured, using this option will reset the timer.
Last updated – The date and time the table data was last refreshed.
- Schedule name – Click on the name of a schedule to view in Schedule Manager.
Rows per page – Enter a number, or use the up and down arrows, to change the number of rows seen on a page.
- Previous and Next – Click Previous or Next to move through the pages of schedules.
The Schedules Activity page provides you with a summary of all the times a schedule has run in your environment. By default, the columns display the status of the schedule, the name, the server, and the start and end time (if the schedule has finished).
Click a name in the Schedule name column to open the Schedule Manager page, where you see the current schedule definition.
When navigating from the Schedule Activity page, the Schedule Manager page will be automatically filtered by the relevant schedule. To see all schedules, clear the Filter by schedule name field.
The filters enable you to easily view schedules based on the selected criteria. Alternatively, click a column to sort in ascending or descending order based on the column value.
- On the Schedules Activity page, click Filter to open the Filter panel.
Use the toggle to turn on the required filter and complete the information to find the schedule. You can apply multiple filters at the same time.
The available filters are:
Select the status of the schedule from the following options:
- Completed – Displays schedules that have run successfully and completed.
- Terminated – Displays schedules that have terminated and not completed.
- Part exceptioned – Displays schedules where some tasks have resulted in exceptions.
- Running – Displays schedules that are currently running.
- Pending – Displays schedules that are due to run.
You can filter on more than one status at the same time.
Enter the full or partial name of the schedule.
Enter the full or partial name of the application server on which the schedule was run.
Select the required time period that the start time falls within from the drop‑down list. If you select A given range, enter the date range and times in the fields provided.
Select the required time period that the end time falls within from the drop‑down list. If you select A given range, enter the date range and times in the fields provided.
The information on the Schedules Activity page is immediately filtered displaying any matches that contain the text you have entered.
If you have set the filters but want to view the unfiltered information again, either
click Reset filters in the panel, orturn off the required filters, or remove any settings within the filter so that it is blank.
- Click Close drawer to close the filter panel.