Installing Decipher IDP
Decipher IDP is a multi-installer product that also requires some third-party software to be installed and configured. If you encounter any issues after installing Decipher IDP, please ensure that you have followed every step in the guide and see Troubleshooting for further advice.
Before installing the
If you already have Decipher IDP installed, please see Upgrade Decipher IDP for details on how to upgrade your existing installation.
The Decipher IDP components perform the following functions:
- Decipher Licensing Service – Accesses the Blue Prism database and allows Decipher to retrieve licensing information.
- Decipher Server – This is the hub for the Decipher system.
- Decipher Web Client – Provides a graphical user interface to the Decipher system and enables document and class verification.
- Decipher Automated Clients – Responsible for the core functionality of Decipher, including OCR and data extraction.
- Decipher Server Plugin – Responsible for exporting completed batch back to Blue Prism via RabbitMQ.