Blue Prism Desktop overview
Blue Prism® Desktop is used to run processes that require human intervention. Blue Prism automations can be initiated in real time by Blue Prism Desktop users, from their computer, using their own credentials.
Blue Prism Desktop enables users to run centrally-developed and validated processes with the added confidence that they are also centrally managed and have been developed in full compliance with their organization’s IT and security standards. As a result, organizations are assured that auditability and data governance are not compromised.
Blue Prism Desktop provides the following benefits:
- Enables full quality control, data governance, and auditability.
- Offers secure, scalable, easy-to-use, and simple-to-deploy desktop automation.
- Provides centrally-managed and robust governance.
- Enables full employee support from digital counterparts.
- Empowers business users to improve speed and accuracy by automating routine tasks.
- Enables real-time collaboration between people and digital workers, providing the best experience for both employees and customers.
- Customers can leverage existing Blue Prism investments and process automations.